Easy to make and delcious feta dip with tomatoes, olive oil, green onions, and greek seasonings. Serve with a cut up baguette for dipping into the dip!
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 large tomatoes cut up and cubed
- 2 cups feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped mint
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- kosher salt and seasoning pepper
- Place olive oil in a flat plate.
- Add tomatoes and spread out on plate.
- Add Feta on top of the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with green onions and red onions, parsley and mint.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and red wine vinegar.
- salt and pepper to taste
- Serve with a cut up baguette for dipping