Sausage Stuffed Jalapeno Party Poppers
Makes these for your next party and see how they are gobbled up. So easy to make with only 5 ingredients.
10 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 1 lb. ground sausage
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 lb jalapenos (halved lengthwise and seeded)
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place sausage in a skillet over medium heat, and cook until evenly brown. Drain grease.
- In a bowl, mix the sausage, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and green onion.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon sausage mixture into each jalapeno half.
- Arrange stuffed halves in a baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly and lightly browned.