Portobello Mushroom Pizza
- 5 or 6 large Portobello Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 t garlic powder
- 1 t pizza seasoning
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup yellow peppers chopped
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Clean your mushrooms with a damp cloth and cut off the stem. Mix the olive oil, garlic powder, and pizza seasoning together.
- Rub each mushroom with the olive oil spice mixture.
- Mix the cooked rice, pizza sauce, peppers and onions together to make the stuffing.
- Put about 1/3 cup of rice mixture into each portobello mushroom,
- Top with cheddar cheese and then additional pizza sauce.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Garnish with a basil leaf or fresh spinach leaf and serve