If you are looking for something special to make for Valentine’s Day, here are 9 Valentine Main Course Dinners. All of these recipes are easy to make but look like you spent a lot of time making them and will make your Valentine feel special!
These dishes are all meat dishes and most of them have a delicious sauce to go with them. I think a sauce with wine, cognac, brandy and cream makes the dish in many cases. Now if you are a vegetarian don’t feel left out just hop on over to Pretty Practical Pantry and see what you can find. Here is one of the delicious recipes that you will find there “Cashew Cauliflower”.
- Steak Diane with Cognac Mushroom Sauce
- Delicious Glazed Salmon
- Pesto Stuffed Chicken Roll
- Grilled Mediterranean Lamb Chops
- Beef Wellington with Mushroom Sauce
- Roasted Salmon with Lemon Cream Sauce
- Pasta Carbonara with Scallop
- Flank Steak Roll with Brandy Cream Sauce
- Pork Loin with Cherry Wine Sauce